|In the interest of public health and safety, and in order to best protect our community, speakers, family and friends from potential exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the difficult decision not to proceed with our upcoming Confederation Club Luncheon on March 19th 2020.
Given the unprecedented events that are happening, we trust you will understand our decision. At this point in time, we have no plans to cancel April and May but will inform you if that changes. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming Confederation Club Luncheon soon.
Jerry Zhang - President of Confederation Club